Articles & Research
- A randomized clinical trial was done comparing dual attention, eye movements and exposure only during eye movement desensitization and reprocessing for PTSD. Check it out here.
- Read about how panic attacks are treated with Vergence Therapy in this article.
- Brainspotting is being used with adults affected by the tragedy in Sandy Hook. Find out more in this article.
- We hope you’ll find this article of interest. In it Colorado’s Paige Roberts shares about Brainspotting with head injuries and sport’s performance in Ski Racing magazine.
- We have uploaded a recent paper published in 2015 by F.M. Corrigan, David Grand, and R. Raju that describes the medical hypothesis for Brainspotting. The article is titled, Brainspotting: Sustained attention, spinothalamic tracts, thalamocortical processing, and the healing adaptive orientation truncated by traumatic experience.
- This is a Spanish study from 2015: Effective treatments for generalized anxiety disorder.
- Hildebrand, A., Grand, D., & Stemmler, M. (2014). A preliminary study of the efficacy of Brainspotting: a new therapy approach for the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Institute of Psychology, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen Nuremberg, Version:14.1129.05.2012.
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder as a Dissociative Trauma Related Condition Treated with Brainspotting – A Successful Case Report
- Brainspotting Therapy: About a Bataclan Victim